Mimosa Sweden offers top quality “POWDER” Mimosa hostilis inner root bark that is sustainably harvested in our Partners own private property in Bahia, Northern Brazil. Our shredded Mimosa hostilis root bark can be stored long-term, as the large pieces of bark protects the active ingredients from the air.
Our farmers carefully extract the Mimosa hostilis root bark from well matured trees, which guarantees a top-quality product.
We never cut the roots off from the mimosa tree. We dig it out, strip the root bark and cover the roots again, so they can regenerate. Generally, we wait for at least one year until we go back to the same tree.
Our Powder Mimosa hostilis root bark is free from pesticides, chemicals, or fertilizers. They grow just like nature wants them to grow, without any interference from our part.
BENEFITS OF OUR SHREDDED MIMOSA HOSTILIS BARK
- MHRB has a high tannin content, making it suitable for dyeing and leather processing. Its high concentrations of saponins and lipids aid in the creation of the best handmade soaps.
- Shredded MHRB can be ground to achieve different particle sizes, making it ideal for an exfoliant effect in soaps using coarser root bark particles.
- Helps strengthen the scalp and allows people with weak or damaged hair to recover strength and volume.
- Mimosa hostilis has antioxidant properties that help rejuvenate the skin, resulting in healthier skin with a much more youthful appearance. 
- It also offers multiple benefits in the treatment of wounds, especially in relation to the healing process of the skin. 
- May help to strengthen the immune system, in addition to treating diseases such as the flu.
- Do not ingest, external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and respiratory system.